Lincoln Central Library will be holding a book sale until the end of January. The aim of the book sale is to offload any old and surplus book stock.
As the Library is always extending its archive, and likes books to be in good condition, it needs to make room for fresh reading material.
There will be a range of genres available in the sale, from children’s to adult fiction and non-fiction.
The sale will be open on the following days:
- Tuesday 18 – Friday 21 January: 9am – 6.30pm
- Saturday 22 January: 9am – 3.30pm
- Monday 24 – Friday 28 January: 9am – 6.30pm
- Saturday 29 January: 9am – 3.30pm
- Monday 31 January: 9am – 6.30pm
- Tuesday 1 February: 9am – 6.30pm