More than 20 roads in uphill Lincoln will be closed or diverted on Sunday, December 11, to facilitate the annual Santa Fun Run.
The closures will be in place from 8am to 3pm and will include the suspension of resident parking bays on Drury Lane and Westgate.
The limited waiting bays in Bailgate, Drury lane, Minster Yard, Westgate and Union Road will also be suspended during the event.
More than 1,200 runners are expected to don Santa suits in the the 2011 Lincoln Santa Fun Run.
Event organisers are hoping that this will raise over £20,000 for charity, before considering additional sponsorship and entry fees.
- Burton Road (between Rasen Lane & Westgate)
- Carline Road (full length to Yarborough Road)
- Castle Hill
- Chapel Lane
- Church Lane
- Drury lane
- Greestone Place
- Minster Yard
- Nettleham Road (between Lee Road & Northgate)
- Newport (Bailgate to Rasen Lane)
- Spring Hill (between Drury Lane & Beaumont Fee)
- St Paul’s Lane
- Union Road
- West Bight
- Wordsworth Street
No waiting at any time:
- Bailgate – Both sides for its entire length
- Church Lane – Both sides from Northgate to Bailgate
- Drury Lane – South side from Spring Hill to Wordsworth Street
- Westgate – Both sides from Bailgate to Burton Road
- Minster Yard – South side for its entire length
- Northgate – Both sides from Bailgate to Burton Road
- Union Road – Both sides from Bailgate to Burton Road