Leader of Lincolnshire County Council, Councillor Martin Hill, on Friday confirmed his deputy leaders and executive for the year ahead at the council’s annual meeting.
Councillor Martin Hill said: “With the support of my deputy leaders and executive, I’m looking forward to the next year and working with all councillors to look after the residents of this county.
“It is a time of great change and there are many challenges and opportunities. I want to ensure that every pound of public money is well spent and there is a high degree of openness, transparency and accountability as we deliver a value for money agenda.”
The executive is responsible for decisions on the council’s policies.
The full list of leading positions:
- Martin Hill OBE: Policy, Strategy and Communications (Members Services, Registrars, Coroners, Property, Standards)
- Eddy Poll: Economic Development (Economic Regeneration, Strategic Planning, Tourism & Cultural Services, the Environment)
- Patricia Bradwell: Children’s Services and Lifelong Learning
- Graham Marsh: Adult Social Care (including Supporting People)
- Peter Robinson: Community Safety, Cohesion and Diversity (Fire Service, Emergency Planning, Trading Standards, Olympics)
- Kelly Smith: Finance and HR (Risk Management, Performance Management, Procurement, Mouchel, IT, Customer Services)
- Lewis Strange: Waste Services and Green Issues
- William Webb: Highways and Transport
- Sue Woolley: Health, Housing and Community (Third Sector, County Farms, Youth Offending Service, DAAT, Community Engagement)