Olympic gold medalist Peter Kennaugh won the 58th University of Lincoln Grand Prix on Sunday, May 12, after a gruelling 13 laps around the city totalling 102 miles.
Peter was cycling for Team Sky professional, riding in the colours of Team Isle of Man. He also took the ‘King of the Hill’ crown for the most points won in the Michaelgate climb.
University of Lincoln Grand Prix 2013 results:
- Peter Kennaugh (Team Isle of Man) 3:51:14
- Marcin Bialoblocki (Team UK Youth)
- Lachlan Norris (Team Raleigh)
- Richard Lang (Team Raleigh)
- Tobyn Horton (Team UK Youth)
- Liam Holohan (Madison Genesis)
- Eric Berthou (Team Raleigh)
- Yanto Barker (Team UK Youth)
- Richard Handley (Rapha Condor JLT)
- Peter Hawkins (IG-Sigma Sport)
Read the race report from British Cycling[button url=”http://thelincolnite.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/LINCOLN-GRAND-PRIX-2013-RESULT.pdf” title=”Grand Prix 2013 results”]See the full official results[/button]