Due to a teachers’ union strike over pay, work hours and pensions, a number of Lincolnshire schools will be closed or partially closed on March 26.
As previously reported, Lincolnshire County Council is advising parents to check with the school or authority if their school plans to close for the day in the run up to the strike.
The council also asked schools and academies to report if they are having to close or partially close on the day.
Here is the list of schools across Lincoln and the rest of the county which plan to close or partially close on March 26 so far.
This list has been updated on March 26.
- Lincoln St Giles Nursery School – partial closure in morning
- Lincoln The Sincil School – partial closure, only open to KS4 sitting their Fine Art exam.
- Lincoln Castle Academy – open to Years 11, 12 & 13 only
- Lincoln Fortuna Primary School Partially – open 3 classes won’t be in (4 will be)
- Gosberton Primary School
- Louth Kidgate Primary Academy – partial closure, six out of 14 classes closed
- Gainsborough Parish Church of England School – partial closure, only one class affected
- Boston The Haven High Academy – Open to Years 10,11,12 & 13 only
- North Scarle Primary School
- Market Deeping Community Primary School
- Sutton-on-Sea Community Primary School – partial closure, Guillemott Class closed
- The Edward Richardson Primary School – partial closure, Years 3 and 4, Class 3 not in
- Theddlethorpe Primary School – Reception and Year 1 class closed all day
- Horncastle Community Primary School – one class cancelled
- The Saint Thomas’ Church of England Primary School – partial closure, two classes will be closed
- Binbrook CofE Primary School – partial closure, classes Neptune (Year 6) and Mars (Year 4) will be open
- Saltfleetby CofE Primary School – Year 5 and 6 class closed for the morning
- Birkbeck School and unity Arts College – Year 11 students in until 12.25pm for maths, science and ICT lessons
- Fortuna School – partial closure, three classes won’t be in
- The Priory School, Spalding – partial closure, KS4 will not be in
- Blyton cum Laughton CE Primary School – partial closure. Some classes will close at KS2
- The Haven High Technology College – open to Years 10, 11, 12 & 13 only
- The Thomas Cowley High School – partial closure. 221 students asked to stay away due to unavailability of cover
- Gedney Drove End School – partial closure
- Holbeach University Academy – partial closure. Open to years 11 12 & 13 only.
- Skegness Grammar School – partial closure. Open only to years 11 12 & 13 only.
- Westmere Community Primary School – partial closure. Closed to pupils in classes France (Y1), Italy (Y1 and 2) and USA (Y4 and 5)