Four teenagers from Lincoln have been seriously injured in a crash in which a woman has died and three others were injured.
The incident happened at around 4.30pm on Good Friday, on the A1104 at Snape Hill, Saleby near Alford.
A black Vauxhall Corsa driven by a Lincoln teenager was in collision with a red Ford C-Max and a white Mercedes van.
The four teenagers from Lincoln travelling in the Corsa were seriously injured, three people in the C-Max were seriously injured, and one passenger has died.
— Update on April 20: A 16-year-old boy has died overnight in hospital from his injuries.
- The black Corsa was being driven by a 17-year-old man from Lincoln who is at Hull Royal Infirmary with serious injuries.
- A rear seat passenger in the Corsa, a 16-year-old boy from Lincoln is in serious condition in Hull too.
- Another rear seat passenger from the Corsa, a 17 year-old man from Lincoln is in serious condition at Grimsby Hospital.
- A front seat passenger from the Corsa, a 17-year-old man from Lincoln, is at Pilgrim Hospital, Boston with serious injuries.
- The driver of the Ford C-Max, a 72-year-old man from Mablethorpe is in a serious condition and was transferred to Queens Medical Centre at Nottingham.
- A front seat passenger from the C-Max, a 70-year-old woman from Mablethorpe has died.
- A rear seat passenger from the C-Max, an 11-year-old boy, believed to be from Birmingham, is in serious condition at Hull Royal Infirmary.
- A rear seat passenger, a woman whose age is not known, is in serious condition at Hull Royal Infirmary.
- The 50-year-old driver of the White Mercedes van was not injured.
Anyone who was in the area of the A1104 at Snape Hill near Alford yesterday afternoon and saw the collision itself or saw either the black Vauxhall Corsa or the red Ford C-Max prior to the collision is asked to contact the police on the 101 number or the witness hotline on 01522 558855.