A local man has been charged with six thefts and burglaries in Lincoln and Sleaford.
Simon Finlay, 31, of no fixed address, appeared at Lincoln Magistrates Court on August 13, and was remanded in custody until a further court appearance on August 26.
He was charged with a series of burglaries and thefts in Lincoln, Nettleham, Cherry Willingham and Sleaford in July.
The charges are:
- Aggravated vehicle taking on July 28 from a property on Kingsway in Nettleham
- Burglary and theft on July 31 at a property on Kingsway in Nettleham
- Burglary and theft on July 28 at a property on Dalderby Crescent in Lincoln
- Attempted burglary on July 31 at the The Wishing Well pub in Cherry Willingham
- Burglary and theft on July 31 at the Golden Cherry Chinese in Cherry Willingham
- Handle Stolen Goods between July 28 and April 9 at Furlong Way, Sleaford