A 12-week consultation on the way fire and rescue services in Lincolnshire should be run in future has been launched, and members of the public will be asked for their views.
As previously reported, feedback is being sought on proposals surrounding budget reductions for 2015/16, crewing arrangements, response times and the number of fire stations providing a co-responder service.
Hard copies of the consultation documents can also be obtained by calling 01522 582222 or emailing [email protected]
As well as taking the opportunity to respond to a public consultation document online, people can also attend public meetings to have their say on future plans.
The meetings, which all begin at 7pm will be:
- Tuesday, December 16 – Skegness Fire Station
- Wednesday, December 17 – Spalding Fire Station
- Thursday, December 18 – Christ Hospital School Hall, Wragby Road, Lincoln
- Tuesday, January, 6 – Boston Fire Station
- Wednesday, January 7 – Grantham Fire Station
- Thursday, January 8 – Gainsborough Fire Station