All six candidates vying to be the next MP for Lincoln after the upcoming general election are preparing to visit The Lincolnite offices next week for a series of exclusive video interviews.
Each candidate will answer five big questions from readers’ suggestions, and interviews will take place between Monday April 20 and 25.
Before the first candidate’s interview on Monday, Lincoln voters are being offered the opportunity to have their say and pick the most burning topics they’d like to see addressed.
Have your say and take part in the poll here:[interaction id=”5530d4dd7fdf079b4e42fc97″]
All the Lincoln MP candidates have agreed to take part in the exclusive interview series. They will answer your top five questions, with 90 seconds for each answer.
Each interview will be packaged in a video series available to watch back on YouTube. People can also watch The Big 5 Questions live via the Periscope app from Twitter, which is available in iOS devices free in the App Store. Follow The Lincolnite on Periscope to be notified when we are live with the interviews.
The final video interviews will be published and intervals throughout the week. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, April 20: Ross Pepper, Liberal Democrats
- Tuesday, April 21: Helen Powell, Lincolnshire Independents – followed by Elaine Smith, Trade Unionist and Socialist coalition (TUSC)
- Wednesday, April 22: Karl McCartney, Conservative
- Thursday, April 23: Lucy Rigby, Labour
- Friday, April 24: Nick Smith, UKIP