The inaugural Lincolnshire Business Expo at the Lincolnshire Showground is promising to be the biggest B2B event in the county, with 60 exhibitors taking part on January 21.
Run by The Lincolnite’s sister publication Lincolnshire Business, over 300 delegates have already registered to attend the day to meet new contacts and be inspired by business experts from around the county.
Some 21 events and more than 20 speakers are spotlighted on the day, with speakers including:
- Ron Lynch – Regional Director of the IoD in the East Midlands
- Paul Tutin – Managing Partner at Streets’ Chartered Accountants
- Gary Headland – CEO at Lincoln College
- Andrew Stevenson – Director of Research & Enterprise at the University of Lincoln
- Stuart Maclaren – Managing Director of the UK’s fastest growing print company
- Julian Patrick – founder and CEO of Freewatt Group
Throughout the day, delegates will be able to attend a range of networking events like Speed Networking with the Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce, seminars on a vision for Lincolnshire in 2020 and workshops on how to get the best from their business.
To pre-register attendance or to book onto any of the events visit the Lincolnshire Business Expo website here.