Lincolnshire Co-op has announced its stores of the year at an awards ceremony recognising service excellence and personal development.
Mystery shopper visits carried out by independent companies determined which outlets were crowned winners at the evening at the Lincolnshire Showground.
The stores of the year were:
- Branch of the Year, Boston Travel Branch
- Cruise Branch of the Year, Sleaford Travel Branch
- Silver Award, Long Sutton Funeral Home
- Gold Award, Sutton on Sea Funeral Home
- Bronze Award, Louth Pharmacy
- Silver Award, Waddington Pharmacy
- Gold Award, Rookery Lane Pharmacy, Lincoln
- Bronze Award, Crowle Food Store
- Silver Award, Navenby Food Store
- Gold Award, Kirton Lindsey Food Store
Filling station of the year
- Winning Post, Lincoln
- Gold Award, Woodside Post Office, Sleaford
Avril McDermott, Manager of Rookery Lane Pharmacy in Lincoln, said: “It’s nice to be recognised. I think that our customer service is absolutely second to none, and having a brilliant team is what makes that possible.”
Danielle Monaghan, Manager of Navenby Food Store, added: “I’m really excited for the team and what we’ve achieved.
“It’s all because we work together, they’re proud of what they do and I’m proud of what they do.
“The customer service side of things is paramount in order to achieve great results.”
Sophie Tazzyman, Manager of Winning Post Food Store and Filling Station, said: “Winning Post is a high-profile store so customer service is really important and we work hard on that.
“We’ve got a great team and we all work well together.
“They deserve this award – they’re the ones on the tills everyday making a difference to customers.”