Two further temporary Lincoln city centre road closures will be put in place as part of the ongoing East West Link project.
Lincolnshire County Council’s highways department has said that a westbound closure will be in place on Portland Street from the Canwick Road junction to Cross Street for two weeks starting June 1.
The following diversions will be in place:
- Northbound from A15 to Great Northern Terrace, Clifton Street and Dunford Road (Tesco) use Pelham Bridge, Oxford Street, Pelham Street, Pelham Bridge an Kesteven Street
- Northbound from A15 to High Street use Pelham Bridge, St Mary’s Street and High Street
- Southbound from A15 Lindum Hill to High Street use Pelham Street and St Mary’s Street onto High Street
- Eastbound from Dixon Street to A15 South use B1202 High Street South to A15
- Eastbound from Ropewalk to A15 South use B1202 High Street
- Northbound from Great Northern Terrace
A two week full closure will then take place from June 15.
Tentercroft Street will also be closed overnight on May 31 and June 1 at the access to the Tentercroft Street, Lincoln Magistrates’ Court and Portland Street surgery car parks.
Access into the Tentercroft Street industrial units will be closed overnight for three nights from June 2.