The Red Arrows have released amazing footage showing their time in Abu Dhabi so far as part of their Middle East tour.
The Red Arrows’ show in Abu Dhabi on November 24 began a weekend of speed and teamwork in the United Arab Emirates, with Abu Dhabi also hosting Formula One’s deciding race.
The Red Arrows showed off their speed and skills with an array of manoeuvres and red and blue smoke.
The visit to Abu Dhabi on November 24 was part of the Red Arrows’ two-month long overseas tour of the Middle East.
Take a look at their video from Abu Dhabi:
The team have so far visited:
- October 3: Karachi, Pakistan (Flypast)
- October 8: Hindon: Indian Air Force Day (Display)
- October 11: Dhaka, Bangladesh (Flypast)
- October 13: Singapore (Flypast)
- October 14: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Flypast with Typhoon aircraft)
- October 17: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Display)
- October 20: Da Nang, Vietnam (Overnight stop)
- October 23-25: Shanghai, China (Ground events)
- October 28-29: Hong Kong, China (Ground events)
- November 1-6 : Zhuhai airshow, China (Displays)
- November 11: Hua Hin, Thailand (Displays and flypasts)
- November 16: Hyderabad, India (Display)
- November 17: Bangalore, India (Flypast)
- November 20: Muscat, Oman (Display)
- November 23: Bahrain (Flypast)
- November 24: Abu Dhabi The Corniche, UAE (Display)
Dates that are left for their tour include:
- November 27: Abu Dhabi Formula One Grand Prix, UAE (Display or flypast)
- November 28: Kuwait (Flypast)
- December 1: RAF Scampton (Return home)