- Masthead slot is 930 by 100 pixels exactly;
- Supersize slot is 250 x 500 pixels exactly;
- Featured slots are 250 by 250 pixels exactly;
- Content slot is 620 x 70 pixels exactly;
- View slot placement map
- No borders or margins are required;
- PNG, JPEG, or (animated) GIF file formats are preferred;
- Final artwork size should be no larger than 150kb (please consult if larger for Masthead/Supersize slots)
- GIF/Flash animations duration per slide no shorter than 3 seconds (3-5 seconds recommended, looping)
- If saving via Adobe Photoshop select ‘Save for Web’ for best results, with 6-8 quality settings.
- PNG and JPEG formats give best results.
Ads tips & tricks
- Don’t try to cram in too much wording;
- Don’t list email addresses and phone numbers – instead make sure they are easy to find on the page you link to;
- It is recommended to use a strong image and one well-chosen sentence;
- Don’t use fonts smaller than 10 point, which can be hard to read;
- If using small text, use a clear font such as Helvetica, Verdana or Arial.
No artwork? No problem!
If you don’t have artwork ready for your advert, we can assist with creating your graphics when you book space for longer periods on our site.