Employer Lincoln Rugby Football Club
Industry Accountancy, Admin
Contract Part Time
Job Type Permanent
Part time role with flexible hours reporting to the Director of Finance.
Responsible for the bookkeeping and administration of the LRFC business including processing invoices and payroll for permanent and casual staff.
- To post purchase invoices, credit notes and receipts to Xero
- To post payments, takings and bankings to Xero
- To raise sales invoices on Xero
- To pay approved invoices
- To process bank statements on Xero and prepare weekly bank reconciliations
- To prepare and update cashflows
- To review and reconcile control accounts and petty cash
- To produce and submit VAT returns.
- Oversee payroll including employee and volunteer expense claims
- To process journals and manage Credit Control
- Maintain the fixed asset register and liaise with the board to determine the level of insurance required.
- To produce monthly management account reports using Xero and Excel
- Produce ad-hoc reports when required by the Director of Finance
- Day to day general office duties and administrative support including maintaining records and liaising with external agencies
- Assemble information for external accountants for the annual statutory accounts
- Experience working within a similar role
- Working knowledge of Xero and Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level
- Experience preparing Management Accounts and VAT returns
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in all work carried out
- Experience working within a multi-faceted business
- An ability to work effectively with a wide range of people and ability to prioritise
- Be discreet, confidential and trustworthy