Employer Your Print Partner Ltd
Industry Digital Design, Printing
Job Type Apprenticeship
The UK’s fastest growing large format print company is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Apprentice Digital Printer to join its busy production team.
YPP offers its clients the complete end-to-end design and printing service for all their printed materials – from concept creation and graphic design through to printing, finishing and delivery.
The company’s extensive product range includes everything from business cards and stationery to flags, banners and exhibition displays.
The chosen candidate for this role will be responsible for contributing to the efficient running of our print department, helping put approved design work into print.
Some heavy lifting will be required in assisting load new rolls of fabric on and off various machines.
- Operating a wide range of printers, from large-format fabric and pvc printers, to flat-bed machines and paper printers.
- Responsible for checking quality of print.
- Helping schedule work through the unit to meet deadlines.
- Assisting senior print staff whenever required and ensuring printers are regularly cleaned and manintained.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Effective communicator
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
- An interest in the print industry
Ideally five passes at GCSE grade C or above