Employer Your Print Partner Ltd
Industry Graphic Design, Manufacturing, Printing
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
The UK’s fastest growing large format print company is seeking a talented and highly motivated Artwork & Design Assistant to join its successful design team. This is a brilliant opportunity to join an ambitious and friendly team and get your career going in the creative industry, with huge scope to develop new skills.
YPP offers its clients the complete end-to-end design and printing service for all their printed materials – from concept creation and graphic design through to printing, finishing and delivery.
The company’s extensive product range includes everything from business cards and stationery to flags, banners and exhibition displays.
All print artwork recieved at YPP must be checked by a member of the design team before it reaches production. The successful candidate will be checking this artwork, and either editing, improving or creating new artwork when required. There will also be opportunities to create original design work for a number of clients.
The company operates with a strong team ethic, and the successful candidate will be expected to collaborate closely with colleagues from all different departments as well as working closely with the Design Manager to develop the overall creative strategy and vision for YPP.
- Producing and checking print-ready artwork for YPP clients
- Schedule work to meet print deadlines
- Assisting senior colleagues in the design and creation of company promotional material
- Taking conceptual work through to print ready artwork
- Liaising with clients and account managers
- A creative person with a good design eye and a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software packages – in particular Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experienced user of various social media platforms
- The ability to work well within a team
- Attention to detail
- Friendly, organised and enthusiastic personality
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Experienced and comfortable working on a Mac
Hours of work: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday