Employer Brayford Hotels
Industry Hospitality, Management
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
We have an exciting new employment opportunity within our Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill located on the 5th floor of The DoubleTree by Hilton, Lincoln. We are seeking a full time Assistant Restaurant Manager, contracted 40 hours per week.
The Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill, Lincoln opened its doors in July 2016 and has positioned itself as a destination restaurant in Lincoln. The Restaurant offers stunning views of the historical City of Lincoln to complement some of Marco’s favourite dishes. Receiving great Trip Advisor reviews on a regular basis for customer service and excellent food,the restaurant strives to deliver an exceptional experience for each and every guest.
As one of Lincoln’s finest restaurants, we require the successful candidate to exceed restaurant expectations through driving high levels of positive customer feedback and revenue.
To be successful within your application, previous restaurant supervisory experience is essential.
- Managing staff rotas
- Ensuring a strong and resilient relationship with the Restaurant Manager whilst maintaining excellent communication
- Managing restaurant email facility and responding to all internal and external emails professionally
- Monitoring customer feedback via appropriate channels including social media platforms and responding as required
- Mentoring and supporting staff
- Cashing handling duties and responsibility
- Ordering, control and rotation of restaurant stock
- Managing and running of restaurant shifts
- Liaising with the Executive Head Chef and kitchen team whilst ensuring and promoting strong relations between the kitchen and restaurant team
- Completing time sheets and payroll information for Accounts
- Reviewing food and beverage offers as appropriate
- Training and recruitment responsibilities to support the Human Resources function
- Liaising with senior members of the hotel team and ensuring excellent communication with all internal and external customers
- Restaurant Management relief duties (holiday, sickness etc.)
- Leading by example at all times and ensuring a high level of compliance from team. For example uniform standards
- Among other responsibilities.
You will be required to work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and other public holidays as needed.
Joining our team allows you to experience the benefits that come from working for one of the worlds most recognised brands. Great training, global opportunities for progression and the ability to make a real difference to our guests and our Team. In return we will listen to you and allow you the room to grow. We also offer a fantastic benefits package including meals on duty, Family and Friends discount throughout the Hilton group and comprehensive training.
If you are passionate about being the best and think you have what it takes to look after our guests then please send us your CV using the button below or call our Human Resources department directly on 01522 565186 for an informal chat.