Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
We are looking to recruit a Bench Joiner to a privately owned interior fit out and joinery manufacturing business supplying to the industrial, retail, residential and commercial sectors.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Manufacture and Assembly of bespoke Joinery;
- Site fixing and installation of joinery.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience for this position:
- Substantial experience in Bench Joinery;
- Ability to interpret drawings;
- The ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Work well as part of a team;
- Experience of solid surface fabrication;
- Full driving license.
The candidate will also:
- Be able to use their own initiative and have enthusiasm;
- Be well organised, methodical and positive;
- Excel operating in a fast paced commercial environment.
Salary: Negotiable per hour depending upon experience with the option for overtime. Opportunity to earn bonus based on team performance.
- 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays)
Hours of working: 45 hours per week.
Location: Predominantly workshop based in Lincoln and Site installation within UK
To apply please send a covering email and your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.