Employer Laser Red
Location Cleethorpes, Grimsby, Lincoln
Industry Business Development, Sales
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
We don’t need a salesman, we need a brand ambassador who makes clients feel extra special and delivers trusted advice and guidance.
We’re on the lookout for someone who loves getting to know clients and their businesses. Someone who can see what a client needs to help them progress and grow their businesses. Someone who understands return on investment. Someone who cares about the clients needs before their own.
What you’ll be doing
As a Business Development & Accounts Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Winning new business and selling the companies range of services
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities
- Meeting new and existing clients, preparing project proposals and managing leads
- Managing existing client accounts and securing repeat business
- Provide client feedback to the development team
- Meeting sales-orientated KPIs
Who we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record in a target driven sales environment
- A drive and passion for meeting key metrics
- Excellent communication and presentational skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- A clean driving license, own vehicle and Business use insurance
- Previous experience in the Web Development industry is a plus
We would prefer someone to work from our office in Grimsby, so you can be part of the day to day office life, but we would also consider remote workers or possibly a secondary office for the right candidate.
Remote working is only available to permanent residents of the United Kingdom, and you must be prepared to work from our office for the first few weeks.
Perks of the job
- A competative salary and bonuses
- 20 days holiday a year & the usual bank holidays
- Annual conference/event/book allowance
- A fun office enviroment with plenty of retro gaming
- A desk, comfy chair and cool notepad
- Working with a talented group of people on some cool projects
- Lots of team outings, shindigs, events and more!
Talk to us! Salary is always dependant on your level of experience and skill.
We don’t employ people who are only in it for the money. Passion is key!
How to apply
Please send your applications to email@example.com and include the following…
- Information about you, your passions and background
- Your top 3 skills
- Why you want to work for with us
- Your CV
- A covering letter
Please do not contact us or forward any potential candidate details. We do not use agencies to fulfil our job vacancies.