Employer Your Print Partner Ltd
Industry Digital Marketing, Printing, Sales
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £18,000 + bonuses
Your Print Partner is looking for a dynamic new Business Development Executive to focus on the sporting events sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and targeting new clients and working with the Managing Director on marketing strategy development.
Experience in print is important as we look to provide the very best advice to our clients in order to assist them with their promotional campaigns and events. It is anticipated that the majority of the sales activity will be via extensive telephone contact supported by a limited amount of face to face meetings across the UK.
The candidate will be expected to manage sales via the company’s new CRM system and establish a productive working relationship with our suppliers, as well as our in-house sales, design and production departments. The candidate will also be required to provide management with regular feedback and sales reports.
This role requires an individual who is passionate about sport and familiar with the needs of a client who might be organising an athletics, cycling, motorsport, charity or other major Sports and Entertainment event.
- Manage existing company accounts, developing close and positive relationships
- Find new clients and deliver new business to YPP
- Updating of orders, contact information and reports using CRM software
- Assisting customer service team if necessary during peak business periods
- A professional, enthusiastic and passionate telephone manner
- An ability to talk to decision makers at all levels of an organisation
- A good understanding of basic marketing principles
- The ability to work on their own initiative to deliver results
Performance based bonus package
- Sales: 1 year
- Print: 1 year
- Business Development: 1 year