Employer Bishop Burton College
Industry Catering, Hospitality
Contract Part Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £11,388 - £15,252
Bishop Burton College is one of the leading land-based Colleges in the UK with strong and sustained growth in student numbers. The first phase of our Lincolnshire campus opened in September 2015 and includes new state-of-the-art specialist teaching accommodation including classrooms, science labs, and animal management facility; agriculture and engineering workshops; a learning resources centre; refectory and facilities for administration, student services and staff. The second phase was recently completed and has provided the campus with a Sports & Fitness Centre and a Health & Nutrition Centre.
You will work in the College’s award winning hospitality department across our two on campus food outlets serving students, staff and external customers. Passion and enthusiasm are essential but previous kitchen experience is not as full training will be given where needed.
- Food preparation and cooking
- Serving meals, snacks and drinks
- Taking payments and operating a till
- Keeping the kitchen and customer areas clean and tidy
- Helping to come up with new food, drink and service ideas
- Are you passionate about good food?
- Do you enjoy working in a team?
- Do you regularly go the extra mile for your customers?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
- Do you have an interest or have experience of working in a kitchen or restaurant?
If you have answered yes to all of these questions, we can’t wait to hear from you.