Employer Lincoln Rugby Football Club
Industry Catering, Hospitality, Sport & Leisure
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
The Catering/Clubhouse manager will report directly to the Director of Facilities.
Full time role, with a normal expectation of 37-40 hours per week, but can include periods of up to 50 hours per week during demand periods.
Highest periods of hours and club usage is during the playing season – September to May and will typically require a flexible work pattern shown which includes time for food preparation in advance of weekend demand, as well as time for cleaning kitchen as well as managing the clubhouse.
- To ensure the efficient and effective delivery of the required catering operations
- To take overall responsibility for the clubhouse.
- Liaise with the management board and Administrator to ensure that financial and operational needs are met.
- To deliver the highest possible standard of food with the resources available and within budget.
- To actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with focus on latest food trends and best practices.
- Responsible for HSE compliance within the kitchen area and catering service.
- Ensure hospitality is produced to the highest possible standard.
- Knowledge and familiarity of application of legislation.
- Proven experience within a similar high volume catering environment.
- Recent and current certification in Food Hygiene
- Experience of Food Management, including stocking and ordering, cleaning and maintenance
- Experience of supporting inspection management
- Commercial and business acumen
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgetary control experience
- Excellent communication skills with Customers and Team Members
- Able to manage and support bar staff where required.
- Excellent people skills and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and innovative.
- Resourcefulness (capable of taking the initiative and over-coming challenges).