Employer Daniel Charles Construction
Industry Civil Engineering
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Daniel Charles Construction Limited is a privately owned business based in Lincoln with a reputation for delivering quality Civil Engineering projects within Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas undertaking a range of interesting and diverse projects.
We are currently going through a period of sustained growth and have an exciting opportunity within our Contracts team who are looking for an enthusiastic and positive individual to join them.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and manage multiple projects/contracts, being fully aware of time, cost and specification requirements to achieve the desired result by the planned completion date
- Oversee construction in accordance with required designs and specifications on site
- Contribute towards efficient design development
- Assist in upfront project planning – including input into programming, construction methodology and safe methods of working.
- Assist in project resource planning
- Labour Co-ordination and Management
- Oversee and verify works performed by subcontractors
- Liaise with external suppliers and customers
Desirable experience & skills:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in civil works management.
- Possess a positive and pro-active approach to working in a team environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Valid SMSTS certification
- Full UK Driving licence
- This position is full time with the benefit of 26 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays.
- Inclusion into the companies NEST pension scheme
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- A Company Vehicle allowance will be provided.
To apply for this vacancy, please forward a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter using the button below.