Employer Laser Red
Location Cleethorpes, Grimsby, Lincoln
Industry Marketing, Web Development
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Due to high demand for our services, Laser Red, Lincolnshire’s award winning creative agency are looking for another digital marketer to join our ranks.
We are looking for a motivated individual with a passion for digital marketing, someone who keeps up-to-date with industry trends and practices. The ideal candidate will either have an education in Marketing or at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in a commercial environment.
Your responsibilities will include; SEO/SEM of clients websites, PPC/Paid Advertising management, Social Media management, Copywriting & Content Marketing, Email Marketing and writing campaign reports.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with; a competitive salary, training & progression opportunities, a modern & relaxed working environment and regular team social events.
What you’ll be doing
As part of the job, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing on-site & off-site SEO/SEM strategies for our clients websites, including content outreach
- Managing social media campaigns including maintaining a scheduled post calendar using services such as Buffer or Hootsuite
- Planning and creating email marketing campaigns including eCommerce automation campaigns
- Performing content audits and undertaking content copywriting where required
- Monitoring the progress of campaigns and continuously improving them
- Creating and managing PPC & paid advertising campaigns (Google, Facebook, Twitter & Bing)
- A/B split testing websites, email campaigns and adverts to ensure the highest possible conversion rates
- Keeping clients updated, creating regular reports and conducting update meetings
Who we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant education & qualifications or experience in digital marketing
- Passion, creativity and the ability to think outside the box
- Knowledge and understanding of the major marketing channels and marketing techniques
- Experience using Google Analytics and creating campaign reports
- Professional communication, customer service and account management skills
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- Excellent literacy and English skills
- A penchant for problem solving with a keen analytical eye
- Experience using WordPress would be advantageous
Other skills that we’d love
- Knowledge and proficiency in Moz, SEMRush or other relevant tools
- Knowledge of Google PLAs
- Understanding and experience in carrying out A/B split tests
- Good Writer, Emailer, IMer and telephone voicerer
We would prefer someone to work from our office in Grimsby, so you can be part of the day to day office life, but we would also consider remote workers or possibly a secondary office for the right candidate.
Remote working is only available to permanent residents of the United Kingdom, and you must be prepared to work from our office for the first few weeks.
We’re happy to provide on the job training to bring certain skills up to speed if you don’t have the full experience we require. Just let us know, we won’t hold it against you! Please note, this is not a junior position.
We also like to keep everyones Halo skills up to scratch.
Perks of the job
- A competative salary and bonuses
- 20 days holiday a year & the usual bank holidays
- Annual conference/event/book allowance
- A fun office enviroment with plenty of retro gaming
- A desk, comfy chair and cool notepad
- Working with a talented group of people on some cool projects
- Lots of team outings, shindigs, events and more!
Talk to us! Salary is always dependant on your level of experience and skill.
We don’t employ people who are only in it for the money. Passion is key!
How to apply
Please send your applications to email@example.com and include the following…
- Information about you, your passions and background
- Your top 3 skills
- Why you want to work for with us
- An example or two of your work
- Your CV
- A covering letter
Please do not contact us or forward any potential candidate details. We do not use agencies to fulfil our job vacancies.