Employer Your Print Partner Ltd
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £18,000 - £21,000
The UK’s fastest growing large format print company is seeking a talented and highly motivated Digital Print Operator to join its busy production team.
YPP offers its clients the complete end-to-end design and printing service for all their printed materials – from concept creation and graphic design through to printing, finishing and delivery.
The company’s extensive product range includes everything from business cards and stationery to flags, banners and exhibition displays.
As Digital Print Operator, the chosen candidate will be responsible for putting all approved design work into print – across all differ- ent substrates. They will liaise closely with both the finishing team and design team to ensure the best quality print.
Some heavy lifting may be required in assisting load new rolls of fabric on and off various machines.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Five passes at GCSE grade C or above
Minimum Previous Experience:
- Experience operating digital printing technology is essential for this role
- Operating the large format printers
- Responsible for checking quality of print
- Schedule work through the unit to meet deadlines
- Reporting to and working alongside the Production Team and the Director
- Mimaki wide Format Solvent
- Mimaki Wide Format Direct Textiles • Mimaki FineCut
- Konica Minolta Paper Print
- Rasterlink Rip Software
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Attention to detail
- Friendly, organised and enthusiastic personality
- Computer literate
- Be flexible to possible shift work
Hours of work: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday