Employer Digital Media Edge Ltd
Industry Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Media
Contract Part Time
Job Type Fixed Term
Digital Media Edge is a dynamic Digital Media Agency based in the Enterprise Building at Sparkhouse on the University Of Lincoln Campus. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who shares our passion for digital and social media. This position is on a part-time, fixed term contract initially with a view to becoming full-time.
As part of our growth and expansion we have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Media Assistant to join the team. We have a diverse range of clients and the successful applicant will be involved in creating and curating interesting content for social media, development of clients’ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin, Instagram and Snap Chat presence. You must be comfortable writing blog posts, recording vlogs, creating video content and use social media on a daily basis. The ability to innovate and think creatively about content and topics is essential.
Our entire team shares a passion for optimising our clients’ and our own digital strategies to achieve results and exceed KPI goals. An ability to run management reports, analyse and understand data is essential in this role.
Do you have skills in some or all of the following areas ?
- Social Media – experience of using Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin, Instagram and Snap Chat, preferably on a daily basis and in a business setting. You will have the ability to create interesting, engaging content relevant to add value to the target audience.
- Graphic Design Skills – be comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite including photoshop, illustrator and after effects. An ability to research and create designs for infographics, memes, animated GIF’s, images, vines and videos for social media use.
- Copywriting Skills – The ability to write engaging copy, a good grasp of grammar, attention to detail and spelling are essential.
- Vlog / Blog Skills – Run your own blog or Vlog on YouTube, be comfortable creating video content and writing blog posts.
- Software / Tools – Comfortable using Microsoft Office, Social Tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, TweetDeck and collaboration tools such as Teamwork and Dropbox.
We demand a hard work ethic and self-motivation to constantly learn and become a key member of the team as we grow and expand the company. You will receive constant training and accreditation in key areas to help you develop your role and grow within the company as you move from part-time to a full-time employee.
As a small driven team, we are looking for self-starters who have a good sense of humour and a “can do” attitude to drive success. So if you think this is you and you share a passion for digital and social media then send in your resume and come and meet us.