Employer Andrew & Co LLP
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
At Andrew & Co Solicitors, we are a forward looking, award winning, leading regional firm of solicitors with offices in Lincoln and Newark. We provide staff exceptional opportunities in an exciting and supportive working environment, our culture encourages our individuals to develop expertise in their own professional area.
We are looking to appoint a Dispute Resolution Paralegal within our Employment and Dispute Resolution Team based at our Lincoln office.
Objectives and main duties:
To work with other members of the Employment and Dispute Resolution Team by:
- Undertaking a key role in the Firm’s credit control process
- Carrying out debt recovery work for clients up to and including issuing proceedings
- Assisting with residential possession work including issuing proceedings
- Assisting other members of the Team with a range of dispute resolution matters potentially including commercial landlord and tenant cases, contentious probate and TOLATA claims.
- Supporting role in business development work undertaken by the Team
- Preparation, collation and management of documents and assisting in the carrying out of client work
- Self motivated and proactive with the ability to work on own initiative but always as part of a team, with good prioritisation and ‘on time’ delivery.
- Team player, supportive, flexible in approach and capable of building good working relationships across the firm.
- Well developed personal skills to include dealing with clients both face to face and on the telephone.
- Methodical, organised and with a high level of attention to detail.
- Resilient and committed.
- Commercially aware
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Awareness of the CPR although training will be given on this if needed