Employer Lincoln Security Ltd.
Industry CCTV, Engineering, Security
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Are you a trained Electronic Security Installation Engineer? Would you fancy a career with one of Lincoln’s top Security Providers? If you are a skilled, experienced and motivated person then we are looking for you to join our fastest growing and most technologically innovative department.
Due to consistent growth within our Electronic Security department (which covers all areas of CCTV, Intruder and Fire Alarms), we are seeking an experienced installation engineer to join our growing team. You will be on the frontline for our company, providing our clients with first-class service and expert advice.
In this important role, you will be responsible for attending our client sites to install, maintain and repair a range of Electronic Security systems.
Based at our Whisby Way premises in Lincoln, you will be joining a company that has over the past 43 years grown from humble beginnings on Lincoln High Street, to become a leading security solution supplier for National Infrastructure Sites throughout the country, whilst continuing to serve the local and regional with an extensive Domestic and Commercial client base.
What you will be doing:
- Providing excellent customer service and care
- Installing, maintaining and servicing electronic security systems and all associated products/equipment
- To liaise with and provide technical support to the Electronic Security Installation Management & Sales team on the design and optimisation of installations
- Occasionally Surveying and obtaining information to assist with the preparation of quotations
- Completing high quality works in line with Company Policies & Procedures, SSAIB Accreditation and the ISO:9001 Quality Standards
- Any other such reasonable duties as directed by the Electronic Security Installation Manager
Who we are looking for:
- Someone who can provide excellent customer service
- Experience at installing, maintaining and servicing electronic security systems including (but not limited to) IP CCTV and Alarm systems
- The knowledge and experience of working within SSAIB Accreditation standards as well as Health & Safety legislation
- A capacity and willingness to adhere to flexible working hours over any 24-hour period
- Ability to work confidently within a team or alone
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary based on your skill & experience
- Your own company Van
- Training opportunities and support
- A chance to join and help grow a forward thinking, successful and innovative family business.
Please Note: To be considered for this role you will need to show previous experience working with Electronic Security Systems, a willingness to work at heights, a full UK Driving License. The successful candidate will be required to pass a relevant DBS check.
Think you are suitable for this role and interested in joining our Electronic Security Team? Then submit your CV with an accompanying cover letter by Saturday 6th May.