Employer Daniel Charles Construction
Industry Civil Engineering
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Daniel Charles Construction Limited is a privately owned business based in Lincoln with a reputation for delivering quality Civil Engineering projects within Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas undertaking a range of interesting and diverse projects.
We are currently going through a period of sustained growth and have an exciting opportunity within our Contracts team who are looking for an enthusiastic and positive individual to join them.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of securing and delivering profitable contracts.
- Estimating of Civil Engineering Projects
- Preparation and submission of tender proposals
- Production and management of accurate estimates
- Working closely with clients, commercial and contract delivery teams.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Methodical style of working
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team Working ethic
- Experience of Conquest Software would be an advantage
- This position is full time with the benefit of 26 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays.
- Inclusion into the companies NEST pension scheme
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- A Company Vehicle allowance will be provided.
Graduate applications welcome.
To apply for this vacancy, please forward a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter using the button below.