Employer PP Motor Group
Industry Admin, Servicing & Repairs, Vehicle body repairer
Contract Full Time
Job Type Fixed Term
Salary Dependent on experience
Established over 10 years ago and continually growing and improving on its excellent reputation, PP Motor Group is currently in its 4th stage of expansion and are now searching for individuals to join our team.
To assist the management with the running of the business, we are searching for an experienced estimator / service advisor to take control of the enquiry process and customer journey for the body shop currently branded as ‘Paint Perfect’.
The job role will include –
- Meeting and greeting customers and understanding their enquiry
- Providing estimates for work in line with the requirements and policies of the business
- Updating customers to ensure they are kept up to date with progress
- Answering telephones and conversing with customers and contacts over the phone
- Proactively selling the services of PP Motor Group to customers so they’re aware of the complete set of services available to them
- Using a range of computer software
The ideal candidate therefore needs to have experience in a similar role or have worked within the body repair industry.
If you are looking for a new challenge in 2017 and would like to register your interest please get in touch by sending a short letter and your CV via the form below.
Our main aim is to develop the company so we can offer a full range of vehicle services in one place whilst at the same time providing the highest possible level of customer care and quality of work. Although the business is growing and expanding, it is hugely important to me to ensure that all of our customers receive attention to detail and that we do not lose our personal touch. – John Creasey (Managing Director)