Employer Chestnut Homes
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Chestnut Homes are one of the leading new homes developers in Lincolnshire, and enjoy an enviable reputation for our quality developments, both in terms of design and construction standards.
Our developments are varied; distinctive and different and we are looking for finishers with a proven joinery background to be part of our already successful team.
Chestnut Homes Ltd requires finishing/maintenance staff to work on their developments across Lincolnshire.
- Pre-decoration works (internally and externally)
- Final finishing – to ensure all properties are completed to a very high standard.
- Third fixing
- Customer care
- Visit completed properties and rectify any reported defects
- Be punctual
- Be polite and well presented at all times
- Stock properties – Maintain to a high standard
- General works – Maintenance of site welfare facilities and part exchange properties
- Second and third Fix joinery
- Kitchen fitting
- Competent in painting and decorating
- CSCS card holder preferred but not essential
- Must hold a full valid UK driving license negotiable
Please provide a full CV
References will be required
Company van will be provided
Typical workings Hours are Monday to Friday: 07.30 – 17.00
Please contact: Simon Eyley 07852 916535 or email [email protected]