Employer Aaron Services
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Aaron Services Ltd is one of the UK’s leading specialists in Heating Repairs, Maintenance and Installations. As part of their continued expansion they are looking to recruit conscientious and enthusiastic individuals that have pride in producing work to the highest quality to compliment their existing team. Looking after long term social housing contracts throughout the Lincoln area.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Gas Engineers and Installers for a housing maintenance contract.
- Carrying out heating maintenance and installation works on a variety of domestic local authority properties across the region.
- Ensure high levels of customer care in dealing with clients and tenants to meet required quality standards.
- Communicate updates and progress of work, completing the required paperwork electronically or manually.
- Ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect company, resident and client property at all times.
- Attend training and meetings as required.
The successful candidates will have a friendly and professional attitude to encourage good relationships with both Tenants and Clients. You will work well in a team to cover all out of hours call outs on a rota basis, ensure that you comply with stock ordering and auditing procedures.
Gas ACS qualifications are essential for this role.
Hours can be flexible.
This position is offering a salary plus additional call out payments on a shift basis, as well as a great bonus opportunity OR a standard RATES per job basis.
If you are an experienced Gas Engineer or Installer within this area, we would like to hear from you.
Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible to [email protected]