Employer Visual Print & Design
Industry Graphic Design, Printing
Contract Part Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £15,000 - £19,000
Visual Print and Design Ltd is a Lincoln based company offering print and design services to companies all over the UK.
We have a vacancy for a Graphic Designer based at our offices located at Checkpoint Court in Lincoln. This is an exciting time to join an innovative team at a fast growing company.
Working on a variety of marketing communications you will be fully MAC and PC proficient with a creative flair and a strong eye for detail and accuracy. You will also need to have good typographic and layout skills. You must be fully proficient in all the relevant design packages in particular In-Design, Photoshop and Illustrator.
As a Graphic Designer within the company you will need to have a good knowledge of printing techniques and the printing process, you must be fully capable of setting up artwork to be print ready. This is a great and diverse role for anyone with passion, drive and ambition for their design work.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Gaining a full understanding of each project, by liaising with the client/account or line manager.
- Producing innovative designs to redefine a brief where appropriate
- Recreating creative from account managers.
- Managing fonts, images and other design assets according to brand guidelines and company procedures.
- Working on layouts and art-working designs ready for print.
- Working as part of a team to contribute ideas and design artwork for other projects
Ideal candidate will have:
- Graphic design experience
- Hard working and always willing to go the extra mile
- Enthusiasm, even when working on stressful and time related projects.
- Ability to manage high workloads in a relatively fast paced environment.
Knowledge of both the printing industry and MIS systems would be a distinct advantage, however full training on our internal systems will be given.
Please send you CV with covering letter with portfolio link via The Lincolnite using the button below.