Employer The Priory Federation of Academies
Industry Education, IT
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
We require an Infrastructure Engineer to work at our Multi Academy Trust.
You will be a member of the Federation Systems team and work closely with the IT support teams at level 1 and 2, with a clear focus on solving problems and finding new solutions but also ensuring that a unified approach is followed.
Solutions will need to be integrated with existing equipment and key technical staff will need training. You will need to understand the management of servers, storage and hypervisor layers.
Experience with virtualisation platforms is essential. You will be a member of the Federation ‘Systems team’ who are responsible for managing the core IT systems and infrastructure, supporting both academic and administrative users across the Federation.
You will have a base at one of the Federation’s sites, however you will be expected to move between sites as required.
You will have experience/knowledge of:
- High Order Experience of working at a senior level within an IT Department
- The ability to resolve 3rd layer escalations
- Active Directory, VDI (esp Citrix),VMware, SANS, SQL ,Windows imaging and AV Systems
You will also have:
- Maths and English GCSE at grade C or above
- A Levels or equivalent Level 3 qualifications
- A CISCO/Microsoft Qualification
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.