Employer Visual Print & Design
Industry Customer Services
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £14,500 - £17,500+
Award Winning Visual Print and Design Ltd is a Lincoln based company offering print and design services to companies all over the UK. We have in house digital printing facilities and an in-house graphic design team.
We are based in the City of Lincoln and have a vacancy for a full time Internal Account Manager / estimator operating in the Lincolnshire/East Midlands Area. This is an exciting time to join an innovative team at a fast growing company.
You will be responsible for maintaining existing client accounts and building relationships to secure repeat business. As our Account Manager/Estimator you will achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration by effectively selling the company’s products and services. You will also maintain good relationships with clients to secure repeat business and generate new customers.
Roles and responsibilities:
Typical tasks are likely to include:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations; (when required)
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with suppliers
- Advises on forthcoming product developments and discusses special promotions;
- Keeps the Director informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolves customer queries by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Creates detailed proposal documents for clients in collaboration with our design team;
- Liaises with the team to meet deadlines for delivery and covers other team roles when required (such as holidays)
- Gains a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Estimating for customers using our in-house Print MIS software (training provided)
- Experience working in a similar role within the printing industry is desirable.
- Negotiation, upselling and closing skills
- Presentation skills
- A confident and determined approach is essential
- Motivated individual with drive and competitive streak.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in IT applications and management information software.
- Valid driver’s license.
Knowledge of both the printing industry and MIS systems would be a distinct advantage, however full training on our internal systems will be given.