Employer Discount Cabs Ltd
Contract Flexible Hours
Job Type Permanent
Salary £12,000 - £30,000
Have you considered becoming a private hire driver?
Everyone has heard their family say the phrase, “I’m not your taxi driver” at some point, but what does a taxi driver’s job actually involve?
Our drivers provide an essential service bringing holidaymakers to airports, children to school, shoppers back home and helping those with mobility problems get from A to B.
Money, money, money
Earnings for drivers range between £12k to £30k per annum. To earn good money, you need to put in the hours: the more jobs you do, the more you earn. Some of our drivers are earning £1,000 per week!
Why work for Discount Cabs:
- Earn £600 per week (Some of our drivers are taking more than this!)
- Long Established
- Technology – Our booking system and mobile phone app is industry leading
- Flexibility – Full time, part time, evening work. We have the demand and work to cater for the hours you want to work. Especially in the evening and weekends
- Rental vehicles available for you to use
So, what will I actually be doing?
Your job involves:
- Picking up and delivering customers
- Taking the fastest and safest route
- Helping to load and unload the vehicle
- Keeping your vehicle clean and in good working order (no one wants to get into a broken, untidy taxi)