Employer Linkage Community Trust
Industry Charity, Education
Contract Part Time
Job Type Permanent
Linkage College has an exciting opportunity to join the Progress Coach Team. This role, as a Progress Coach at Linkage College’s new Lincoln Campus, provides the exciting opportunity of working with our learners to overcome barriers to learning, facilitating their engagement in teaching and learning, and being the key colleague responsible for their achievement and progress.
The successful applicant will work with an allocated caseload of students to enhance their college experience and support their successful achievement of a range of educational or independence objectives.
Ideally you will have experience of providing personal or academic support to learners with learning disabilities, and capable of working using your own initiative and as part of a team. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and mentor others, as well as being able to manage your time effectively. You will also need to have a flexible approach to work as some evening and weekend work will be required as well as ‘on call’ duties.
We can offer you:
- 6 weeks annual leave (inclusive of bank and public holidays) (rising incrementally to 8 weeks with length of service)
- Company pension scheme
- Company health and wellbeing benefits package, including health cashback scheme, sick pay insurance, employee assistance helpline and online discounts
- Group life assurance (with a defined benefit of 5x salary)
- Long Service Bonus every 5 years
- Introduction Bonus if you ‘Recommend a Friend’ to work for us
For further information about the post, please contact Martin Shelton on 07540 005733 or email [email protected]
Vacancy No: ELIN005
Position: Progress Coach
Grade & Salary: Grade 7, £15393 per annum
Hours: Part time, 29 hours per week
Closing Date: Friday 30th June 2017