Employer Bishop Grosseteste Univesity
Contract Full Time
Job Type Fixed Term
Salary £32,004 - £36,001
Bishop Grosseteste University are looking to appoint an experienced Project Manager (PM) to deliver a significant and exciting multi-year project jointly funded by EU ESIF. This high-profile role has deliverables that include a significant grant funding “pot” targeted at supporting small/micro businesses and a development programme for owner/managers.
The PM will Line Manage a team of SME Development Coordinators (x3) and a project Administrator/Finance Officer. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing the delivery and engagement plan for the project.
- Undertaking activities to promote the service such as strategic networking, speaking at events and building relationships with key strategic partners such as The Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub.
- Supervising the development and delivery of support/development plans for each SME in conjunction with the Development Coordinator responsible.
- Ensuring that the project delivery is ESIF compliant and maintaining budgetary control.
- Implementing and managing the necessary data and document management processes to ensure the correct information is made available for ESIF audits.
Organising skills, particularly in the delivery of workshops, events and other activities as required will feature strongly as will the effective management of the team’s workload.
Previous experience of ERDF/ESF project delivery is essential.
If you would like to have an informal discussion about any aspect of the post, please contact the Innovation Centre Manager (Mark Bowen) on 01522 583727.