Employer Running Imp
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen within our market leading ambitious company that supply a large range of sporting events worldwide. We are looking for a highly motivated purchasing administrator to join our busy team on a full time basis – Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm with occasional Saturday work 9am to 12:30pm. Salary will be negotiable depending upon experience.
The right candidate should be hardworking, flexible and able to work under pressure to assist an expanding team.
We would ideally like someone with 1-2 years’ experience in an office environment, computer literate and able to use all aspects of Microsoft.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing and processing purchase orders for bespoke items
- Maintain artwork approvals
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with both suppliers and customers
- Monitor our specialist T-Card System
- General office administration
- Assisting with despatch paperwork and invoices
The following skills are required:
- Willingness to help, hard-working and conscientious attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent standard of spelling
- A smart appearance and professional manner
- Ability to communicate effectively especially on telephones
- A team player and good time keeper
- Good organisational skills