Employer Lincolnshire Co-op
Contract Part Time
Job Type Permanent
Lincoln Science and Innovation Park is a joint venture company owned by Lincolnshire Co-op and the University of Lincoln. The Boole Technology Centre, which is located within the Science Park, opened in early 2017 and provides offices, laboratories and technical workshops
The role of the receptionist is to provide effective administration support to the LSIP Director in running the Boole Technology Centre. Duties will include:
- Operating and handling telephone calls;
- Maintaining the reception area, meeting rooms and common areas of the building;
- Operating the room booking and car parking systems for both internal and external clients;
- Preparing rooms for users, to include room layout, setting up of equipment and replenishment of refreshments;
- Post duties including incoming and outgoing mail;
- Dealing with customer enquiries via email, telephone, website, letter and personal request;
- Playing an active role in updating social media sites;
- Ordering of refreshment stock and stationery.
- To provide general administrative duties in support of the Science Park Administrator;
- To undertake any other administrative duties required by the Science Park Director.
Previous receptionist experience is essential.
You must have a professional and friendly manner and possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
The successful candidate will be skilled in the use of databases as well as computer literate, including MS office software, and confident in producing reports as required.
You should be self-motivated and pro-active, with the ability to work under your own initiative.