Employer UK Alternative Energy Ltd
Industry Renewable Energy, Sales, Marketing, Business Development
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
If you are a highly motivated and enthusiastic person, have a track record in sales and business development and a background in Renewable Energy, then this is an exciting opportunity to join our team.
UK Alternative Energy are the longest serving MCS accredited Renewable Energy Specialists in Lincolnshire and through organic growth, we now have a fantastic presence in the market place.
We are a growing, independent company who employ an enthusiastic and skilled workforce. Our products and offerings are innovative, unique and our customers rely on us to provide them with high levels of customer service and a flexible approach in working with them.
We have a dedicated and ambitious team and 2017 will see the Sales Team grow further and help strengthen our position regionally.
The primary responsibility for the Sales & Business Development Executive will be to identify and create new opportunities through existing clients and through new business targets and prospects.
Further responsibilities include:
- This is a field sales role, producing technical surveys at potential customers premises, then designing & quoting for the systems we install
- Your target markets will be working across a wide range of businesses and domestic
- Managing and qualifying inbound warm leads to create sales opportunities
- Confidently engaging with key decision makers to create an interest in the products and services
- Attend trade shows, conferences and networking events to help promote the products and services
- Managing, growing and leveraging existing business relationships to maximise every sale opportunity
- Adopt a consultative sales technique, handling objections and providing a solution based on the customer’s needs
- Managing/tracking/logging key information on the CRM System
- Develop new business across Lincolnshire and surrounding Counties
- Technical and sales background in Renewables
- Knowledge of RHI, Feed in Tariffs, ROCs, ECA’s
- Good knowledge of business/financial management
What’s on offer?
- An industry competitive salary
- Excellent commission scheme
- Company Car
- 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday (Some evening work may be required)
- Permanent post subject to probationary period
- 28 days annual holiday (Full time, inc. Bank Holidays)