Contract Full Time
Job Type Temporary/Permanent
As the Security Officer, your duties will include:
- Greeting and assisting authorised visitors and staff onto the premises in a welcoming and professional manner
- Checking and patrolling the direct and surrounding grounds, checking all access and egress points
- Monitoring plant machinery
- Maintaining the highest standards of appearance and professionalism working within a team of like-minded professionals.
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift.
- Maintaining the integrity of the customers’ systems and assets in line with applicable financial regulations.
An ideal Security Officer will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a security or customer focused role is desired.
- A valid front-line SIA Licence.
- Driving licence and own vehicle an advantage to get to the location.
- Unrestricted right to work in the UK.
- Have a five-year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self-employment or full and part-time education during that period.
In return, the Officer will receive a salary of £8.00 – £9.00 per hour guaranteed 42 hours per week by contract (with overtime available).