Employer Daniel Charles Construction
Industry Civil Engineering
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
We are a privately owned business based in Lincoln with a reputation for delivering quality Civil Engineering projects within Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas undertaking a range of interesting and diverse projects.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering profitable contracts.
- Manage Health & Safety on site and plan works in a safe manner.
- Direct the work of operatives & sub-contractors
- Ensure environmental systems are implemented satisfactorily.
- Ensure all operations are carried out in a safe manner.
- Ensure use of materials to be in accordance with specification.
- Plan and order materials and plant to achieve programmes.
- Keep daily records of work carried out.
- Check and ensure that operatives and sub-contractors have necessary competencies.
- Ensure that works proceed in accordance with site programmes.
- Ensure all plant on site is suitable for the task and conforms to current legislation
The candidate should be able to demonstrate the following
- Experience in Civil Engineering & Highway Works
- Hold Site Manager Safety Training Scheme certification
- Methodical style of working
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team Working ethic
- This position is full time with the benefit of 26 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays.
- Inclusion into the companies NEST pension scheme
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- A Company Vehicle allowance will be provided.
To apply for this vacancy, please forward a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter using the button below.