Fire damages Portland Street home
This story is over
A house on Portland Street was damaged by fire on December 5.
Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue were called at about 9.40pm to the property, after a domestic fire was reported.
Four appliances from Lincoln attended and extinguished the fire, which is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.
A washing machine was severely damaged by the blaze and also the surrounding room, as well as light smoke damage to the house.
Source: Lincolnshire Fire & Rescue | Photo: Charlotte Reid
Spotted an error? Please notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.
Choose text size and reading mode:
Spelling error report
The following text will be sent to our editors: