Lincolnshire County Council are reminding motorists that there will be a 40mph speed limit on the A46 between Whisby Road and the Doddington Road roundabout.
The new limit will begin on August 2 as part of the plans to improve roads surrounding the Teal Park development.
Senior Project Leader at the County Council David Skeet said: “We’re making great progress and have almost finished removing the topsoil along the A46 already.
“We’d just like to remind motorists of the traffic restrictions that will come into effect from Tuesday.
“Traffic will still be flowing in both directions, but at a reduced speed of 40 mph to ensure everyone’s safety.
“Motorists will also be unable to turn right in or out of Whisby Road in both directions.”
Roadworks taking part along the A46 for Teal Park are:
- Dualling the A46 between Doddington Road roundabout and Whisby Road.
- Dualling Whisby Road from the bypass to Kingsley Road.
- Making the Doddington Road roundabout bigger.
- Constructing a new roundabout on the A46 at the junction with Whisby Road.
- Constructing a new roundabout at the entrance to Teal Park on Whisby Road.