A 40-year-old man has been charged with drink driving in Lincoln.
George Richard Gibson, of Belvoir Square in Heighington, was pulled over on Newark Road in Lincoln on December 8.
A breathalyser test showed he had 80 microgrammes of alcohol per 100 millilitres of breath.
He has been charged with drink driving and is set to appear at Lincoln Magistrates Court in January.
The legal alcohol limit for drivers in the UK is 35 microgrammes of alcohol per 100 millilitres of breath, or 80 milligrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of blood, or 107 milligrammes of alcohol per 100 millilitres of urine.
Out of 26 arrests up to December 9, a further eight people in Lincolnshire have been charged with drink driving as part of Lincolnshire Police’s festive anti-drink driving campaign since December 1.
- 1 Dec at Gorse Rise, Grantham. Shane James Forbes (26), of Hornsby Rd, Grantham (58 microgrammes)
- 1 Dec at A17, Beckingham. Richard Christoher Johnson (33), of Meeting House Lane, Brant Broughton (64 microgrammes)
- 2 Dec at Fleet Rd, Holbeach. Sarah Jane Johnson (30), of Batemans Close, Gedney (85 microgrammes)
- 5 Dec at Main Road, Grainsby. Ryan Taylor (25), of Kestrel Drive, Louth (103 microgrammes)
- 5 Dec at Park Road, Spalding. Lukasz Lojko (34), of Jubilee Close, Spalding (111 microgrammes)
- 5 Dec at Dogdyke Road, Coningsby. Robert Gareth Smith (24), of Park Lane, Coningsby (71 microgrammes)
- 8 Dec at Medlock Crescent, Spalding. Sarah Ann Palmer (34), of Medlock Crescent, Spalding (82 microgrammes)