Police have launched an investigation after receiving a report that seven dogs were stolen from a property in Market Rasen.
The dogs were reportedly stolen from pens outside of the property in North Gulham on Saturday, November 1 between 4.30pm and 6pm while the owner was out.
The dogs reported stolen from pens at the property are:
- A red three-year-old male Saluki, 27” in size
- A fawn female Saluki, nine-months-old and 25” in size with a half-moon shaped scar on her left side
- A 10-week-old male Saluki puppy, with white and brown colour patches
- A light fawn coloured 10-week-old male Saluki puppy
- Two red female Saluki puppies, both 10-weeks-old
- A three-month-old brindle and white cross puppy
Investigating officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen or heard anything to do with the offence, or anything suspicious in the area at the time.
An appeal on behalf of the owner was also made on social media, with an offer of £2,000 for the safe return of the dogs.
Anyone who may know the whereabouts of the dogs is asked to contact Lincolnshire Police on 101 quoting incident 418 of November 1.
Alternatively, people can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.