A programme of road closures are scheduled for villages around Lincoln due to repair works between January 28 and March 22.
The work consists of carriageway patching, and the roads will be closed to ensure the safety of road users and the workforce.
Where access to a school would be directly affected, the works will take place during February half term or at the weekend.
Lincolnshire County Council has also been working with bus companies and local communities to ensure that disruption is kept to a minimum.
Residents and motorists travelling through the area are told inconvenience is unavoidable.
Although subject to weather conditions, the works will be taking place as follows:
- High Street, Sturton By Stow, January 29 – 30
- The Close, Sturton By Stow, January 30
- Eastfield, Sturton By Stow, February 2
- Kissgate, Sturton By Stow, February 2
- Potterhanworth Road, Heighington, February 9 – 11
- Station Road, Branston, February 15
- Washingborough Road, Heighington, February 16 – 17
- Elm Avenue, Cherry Willingham, February 18 – 19
- Waterford Lane, Cherry Willingham, February 19 – 24
- Lincoln Road, Fiskerton, February 25 – 26
- Leyburn Road, North Hykeham, March 2 – 4
- Peak Dale, North Hykeham, March 5
- Gleedale, North Hykeham, March 6
- Bodmin Moor Close, North Hykeham, March 11
- Sturton Road, Ingleby, March 15
- Saxilby Road, Sturton By Stow, March 22