Lincoln City fans can support their team with a limited-edition cheese pack in the run up to the match with Arsenal on Saturday.
The Cheese Society, based in Lincoln, have put together a special range of cheeses with connections to the the Imps.
These include ones from Lincolnshire, imp-related cheeses and any that celebrate the colour red.
The Lincoln Imps pack includes:
- Lincolnshire Red – A cheese from the makers of Lincolnshire Poacher cheese, made using fresh unpasteurised local milk
- Little Imp – A powerful, full flavoured cheddar cheese
- Lincolnshire Poacher – A hard, mature cheese that is somewhere between a cheddar and a Swiss mountain cheese
- Red Devil – A Red Leicester cheese with a strong punch of chilli
- Lincolnshire Plumbread – Traditional Welbourne Bakery Lincolnshire Plumbread.
Lucie Hook, Director of the Cheese Society, said: “We all got so excited at the thought of the game that we came up with this as a way to support the team.
“There’s a nice selection of cheeses for different tastes, celebrating everything about Lincoln City.
“We had a very good reaction when we put it on social media. What better way to watch the match than with cheese?”
The set costs £22.50 and is available until the match on Saturday, either by mail order through the company’s website, or in the shop on St Martin’s Lane.
Lincoln City will play Arsenal in the FA Cup Quarter Final on Saturday, March 11 from 5.30pm. You can watch it on BT Sport.